General / 05 September 2019

Study at TAW (change of plans)

The third week has been a bit frustrating. It seems like my spaceship is to big to fit the whole plate and was going to give some composition issues. I had to start over and change the picture a bit. I decided to make a more like spider kind of robot and it would no be able to fly. The barrel asset maybe would no be included in the plate as it dose not look as realistic as it should be. So there has been some changes along the project.

This is a very preview render of the composition.


a second variation.

I also started playing a bit with very simple simulations in Maya. Just to see if I could add some extra effects afterwards. I did them with maya fluids but I don´t know if I should jump jump into learning some houdini or stick with bifrost.